HS2 Ltd is searching for talented graduates to join them to create Britain’s low-carbon, high-speed railway.
It is offering 16 lucky applicants the chance to join its teams as part of the 2022 programme.
- This year’s graduate vacancies include:
- project management and IT focused roles;
- engineering roles supporting HS2’s vast construction programme;
- opportunities to join the Hybrid Bill team, which works with the Department for Transport to obtain the necessary legal powers from Parliament to construct future phases of the railway; and
- roles within HS2’s commercial and procurement teams, managing contracts and suppliers within HS2’s supply chain.
Karen Davis, HS2’s talent manager said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for 16 talented graduates to begin their career learning from the very best in the industry while working on a truly historic and innovative project.
“We create new opportunities every year for those starting out on the career ladder, as we recognise that investing in future talent is vital to the successful delivery of HS2 and major infrastructure projects of the future.”
Over the last two years, interest in HS2’s graduate scheme has grown exponentially. Students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and ahead of the closing date on 17th January 2022.
For more information about the vacancies and how to apply, visit hs2.org.uk/careers/future-talent/