Our current partners
Routes into Rail is partnering with UCAS to reach engaged students considering university and apprenticeship options. The partnership includes:
- An employer profile on the UCAS website.
- Social media and email campaigns.
- A Routes into Rail stand at UCAS events attended by thousands of students.
Reach approximately 1.5 million students.
Routes into Rail has been working with Springpod to create a virtual work experience programme that helps students learn more about the different careers available in rail and gain a deeper insight into working in the industry through a series of activities.
Springpod creates and provides a platform for interactive, experiential learning programmes that help young people learn about the world of work and university before they apply.
By doing the virtual work experience programme, students will be able to:
- Explore the rail industry – from driving and engineering to data analytics and sustainability management.
- Discover in-demand roles they may not have considered and the various ways to enter them.
- Complete a series of quizzes and activities to help build their understanding of the industry, finishing the programme with a downloadable certificate.
The programme is available for anyone aged 15+ in school or college and is free of charge.
Reach approximately 900,000 students.
Rail Business Daily
The RBD Rail Recruiter is embedded on the Routes into Rail website to allow young people and career switches to shortlist roles, manage applications and apply for the latest rail industry jobs.
Discounts for employers to advertise vacancies on RBD Rail Recruiter is available to Routes into Rail funding organisations.
Reach approximately 73,000 rail industry professionals.